Stock valuation report by date
Getting an accurate Stock Valuation is essential to keep you account a happy man!
The 3ex.net Stock Valuation Report provides detailed information that you can use to trace and analyse the stock transactions that affect your inventory. The report allows you to examine the effects of those transactions on the quantity and value of your company's stock on hand. This powerful 3ex.net Stock Valuation Report can be run for any date, past or up to the present day allowing you to see a snapshot of the value of your stock at any time. The Stock Valuation Report's flexibility allows the end user to group the results in of different ways such as by Group or Stock Type Group.
As standard, the report offers;
- Drop down selection on Currency: The Stock Valuation Report can be run for each base currency set up on the 3ex.net system. The standard system only allows reporting in Sterling.
- Drop down selection on Store: Choose to report on multiple or individual store by un ticking the check boxes as required.
- Drop down selection on Product Group Usage: Choose to report on the standard groups or Stock Control or Product Class.
- Drop down selection on Valuation Date: Choose the date on which you want to value your stock.
- Drop down selection on Product Group: Choose to report on multiple or individual product groups by un ticking the check boxes as required.
The report includes standard data columns;
- Product Code
- Physical Stk: Number of units physically held in selected store/across all store dependant upon criteria selected.
- Total Cost: This is displayed per Product, and is the accumulated value of the Cost held per Transaction Line within the 3ex.net system.
- Total Uplifted Cost: This is displayed per Product, and is the accumulated value of the Uplifted Cost held per Transaction Line within the 3ex.net system.
The standard report when viewed on screen allows drill down facility into each Product to view the linked transactions by clicking on the highlighted icon. The breakdown of the Products stock transactions displays the following standard data columns;
- Quantity: Number of physical items
- Nett Price: Vat Exclusive Price
- Cost: Transaction Line Cost ( Qty x Nett Price)
- Uplift Price: (Uplift Cost applied to the Nett Price)
- Uplift Cost Transaction Line Uplift Cost ( Qty x Cost plus Qty x Uplift Price)
As with all standard 3ex.net reports, the data displayed on screen can then subsequently be exported to csv, pdf or excel format by simply clicking the save icon and choosing the preferred format.
Should the standard layout not meet your requirements then a Change Request can be raised to create a bespoke layout for your company needs.